Adesua Etomi Reacts After Her Husband, Banky W Emerged Winner of PDP Primary Rerun for Eti-Osa Consitutency

Forum 1 year ago

Adesua Etomi Reacts After Her Husband, Banky W Emerged Winner of PDP Primary Rerun for Eti-Osa Consitutency

Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi has hailed her husband's emergence as the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party for Eti-osa federal constituency.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6adca70d8fa8f155ff65e090e69a458e.jpg

Recall that Banky W defeated his opponent yesterday in the rerun primary with 24 votes against Sam Aiboni's five votes.

Taking to Instagram to celebrate her husband, Adesua Etomi said her husband inspires her and she’s proud of how he fought the good fight.

She wrote: “My goodness, you inspire me @bankywellington. I am so proud of you for fighting the good fight and for doing the work.”

“All glory to God because what’s better than winning once? Winning twice. Today we celebrate. Tomorrow we get back to work. I love you. You have always been and will always be a winner in my eyes.”

Reacting to the post, Banky W expressed appreciation to his wife saying he couldn’t have been in his current state without her.

bankywellington wrote: “I wouldn’t be here without you. Thank you for everything. The love of my life, if I could I’d marry you twice”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Imo PDP Chairman, 26 Others Resign
Forum | 13 hours ago

Imo PDP Chairman, 26 Others Resign

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 23 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

Aggrieved Aspirants Petition APC, Demand Cancellation Of Ondo Gov Primary Election
Forum | 2 days ago

Aggrieved Aspirants Petition APC, Demand Cancellation Of Ondo Gov Primary Election