"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

For Many Lifetimes To Come, I’l Choose You Again - BamBam Celebrates Teddy A On Birthday

Forum 2 years ago

For Many Lifetimes To Come, I’l Choose You Again - BamBam Celebrates Teddy A On Birthday

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Bamike Olawunmi, popularly known as BamBam is celebrating her husband, Teddy A as he turns a year older.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8325bdd0db6dc1b7cf4f21bb32883567.jpeg

In an Instagram post on Monday, BamBam posted an emotional video of Teddy A bonding with his daughters, asking him to look at the beautiful children they made.

The mother of two pointed out that being with Teddy A has been God’s customised blessing and she will choose him again.

She wrote: “Happy birthday lover @iamteddya doing life with you has been God’s customized blessing for me, for many lifetimes to come I’d choose you again! Look at the beautiful children we made, the lives we are impacting, the milestones we are covering, the journey has been beautiful Soo far and I give glory to God alone.

“My gentle giant, my goofball, may you live long in wealth, health, love, lots of joy and laughter! Happy birthday king T! Cheers to many more years Papi. I love you deep and wide my oxygen.”

See Post Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It’ll be a dream come true to work with you again – Yul Edochie appeals to Olu Jacobs
Forum | 2 days ago

It’ll be a dream come true to work with you again – Yul Edochie appeals to Olu Jacobs

Mohbad’s father urges any lady who has a child for his late son to come forward
Forum | 2 days ago

Mohbad’s father urges any lady who has a child for his late son to come forward

Neo Akpofure marks 30th birthday with royalty-themed photos
Forum | 2 days ago

Neo Akpofure marks 30th birthday with royalty-themed photos

CHIVIDO 2024: James Brown celebrates with Chioma, his Imo sister
Forum | 1 week ago

CHIVIDO 2024: James Brown celebrates with Chioma, his Imo sister