50% Of Feminists In Ghana Are L*sbians - Music Producer, Mr Logic Alleges

Forum 1 year ago

50% Of Feminists In Ghana Are L*sbians - Music Producer, Mr Logic Alleges

Popular Ghanaian music producer and entertainment critic, Mr. Logic has alleged that 50% of feminists in Ghana are l*sbians because they do not trust men.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/de00b4020c23ad661b687aa643b5fe7a.jpeg

Mr Logic claimed that most feminists perceive males as cheaters, liars, and individuals who can’t be trusted and it is what plunges them into l*sbianism.

He added that some of them are not into the act because they want to be pleasured but rather for the hate they have for men.

Speaking on Accra-based UTV, Mr Logic said;

“These feminists have an agenda. When you look at things, almost 50% of these feminists are lsbians. It’s the truth, 50% of the feminists are lsbians and I’m not retracting. It’s not my view, these are facts.

Have you spoken to any lesbian before? If you know on, go and speak to her and you’ll know that pleasure is the last thing that will be her reason. The first thing will be that men cheat, men are liars. If you speak to 10 out of 20 lsbians, the reason for they being lsbians is that men cheat, men are liars, men are not dependable.”

The music producer concluded by saying when such women marry, they see it as the greatest honor of their lives.

Mr Logic added;

“At the end of the day, when they get a man to marry, that is the greatest honor of their life. So my point is, the feminists who have an agenda to discourage women from getting married or be with men, what are they seeking to gain? It’s to make men look stupid, men to look like the devil himself.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 2 days ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties
Forum | 4 days ago

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties