Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Inspector, Sergeant; Collect Their Guns In Enugu

Forum 1 year ago

Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Inspector, Sergeant; Collect Their Guns In Enugu

According to a report by SaharaReporters, some unknown gunmen have reportedly killed two policemen guarding a mechanic workshop of a private transport firm, Royal Mass in Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze North Local Government Area of Enugu State.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b9687bfba5618dcf54844d587cda3353.jpeg

The incident which happened on Thursday around 11 am in the morning at Mkpanpu Village near the Council headquarters involved an Inspector and a Sergeant.

Community sources told SaharaReporters on Friday, that there is palpable tension in the community and around the town as young men have deserted the town for fear of being hounded by security agencies, especially the police.

According to one of the sources, “the hoodlums came around 11 am in the morning, shot them and collected their guns”.

“Initially, people thought the incident happened at the loading part of the transport firm but local security operatives that visited the scene of the incident told us that it happened at the workshop located at Mkpanpu Village and that policemen were an Inspector and a sergeant.

“I don't know how the police authority will post policemen to a private workshop,” the source said.

Efforts to get the reaction of the state police command were unsuccessful as the command’s spokesman, Daniel Ndukwe could not be reached as his mobile phone was switched off.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 2 days ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 2 days ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 2 days ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 2 days ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million