Promise Me You Will Be OK - Timi Dakolo’s Son Expresses Worries Over The Singer’s Health In Touching Message

Forum 1 year ago

Promise Me You Will Be OK - Timi Dakolo’s Son Expresses Worries Over The Singer’s Health In Touching Message

Timi Dakolo, the Nigerian singer and songwriter left fans gushing over the bond between him and his son Alexander Dakolo.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e3cfe9b297998f735ded52c301420325.jpeg

This comes after the singer shared a message he received from his son, who expressed concern over his health.

Content from the father and son chat showed the singer had an appointment at the hospital, the reason for this was not disclosed.

Dakolo’s son repeatedly expressed his love for him as he urged him to be safe.

See the post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 2 days ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 3 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME