Tinubu Saying Without Him Buhari Wouldn't Have Been President Confirms His Power Lust - Media Personality, Fola Folayan

Forum 1 year ago

Tinubu Saying Without Him Buhari Wouldn't Have Been President Confirms His Power Lust - Media Personality, Fola Folayan

A former Lagos state governor, Bola Tinubu has been called out by Media personality and General Manager of YES FM, Fola Folayan over a trending comment he made in a video recently.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8c310aadb3a09b8c060d5fdc1b90e51b.jpg

Tinubu had claimed that without him, Muhammadu Buhari wouldn't have been President in 2015.

In the video, Tinubu claimed that he brought Buhari from retirement after he contested for the presidency several times and lost, and made him President. He added that it is now his turn to become President.

Reacting to the video via twitter, Fola stated that it confirms opinions about Tinubu's presidential bid.

Fola also claimed that Tinubu's presidential bid is about him and power lust, and not about the progress of the country.

She tweeted;

"That video just confirmed what we've always known about Tinubu's presidential bid; it's about him and his power lust. It has nothing to do with Nigeria's progress.

That's why all he has to say is "emi lol kan". "It's my turn".

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/694a94f53095eaa3c89d383ff7d41869.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Rings of Power Season 2 Teaser Trailer Sets LOTR Series Release Date
Forum | 14 hours ago

The Rings of Power Season 2 Teaser Trailer Sets LOTR Series Release Date

Tinubu should address continuous killing of innocent Nigerians by herdsmen – ADF
Forum | 16 hours ago

Tinubu should address continuous killing of innocent Nigerians by herdsmen – ADF

The Office Reboot: Steve Carell Confirms Michael Scott ‘Will Not’ Return
Forum | 16 hours ago

The Office Reboot: Steve Carell Confirms Michael Scott ‘Will Not’ Return

EPL: Ange Postecoglou confirms two key Tottenham players to miss Man City clash
Forum | 23 hours ago

EPL: Ange Postecoglou confirms two key Tottenham players to miss Man City clash