I Can Kiss Anyone, Even Animal - Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Ex-Wife Says After Seen Kissing Mystery Man (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Can Kiss Anyone, Even Animal - Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Ex-Wife Says After Seen Kissing Mystery Man (Video)

Maureen Esisi has been seen in public kissing a mystery man just weeks after her ex-husband Blossom Chukwujekwu got married.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6b7abbdf506850ef0ae1808c0eed4fd2.jpg

In her post on Instagram, she revealed that she can kiss a man, woman, or animal as long as they have her mumu button.

‘Mumu button’ is a common relationship slang used to describe a person’s love language, which when activated could make someone act in unusual ways.

On Wednesday, Esisi shared a lovey-dovey video of herself and a man at an event in an Instagram post.

In the video clip, she was seen kissing the man with a smile etched on her face.

It remains to be seen if the man in the video is her lover.

“I’m a kisser if you have my mumu button, man or woman or animal I will kiss the hell outta you,” she wrote in a post accompanying the video.

Esisi and Chukwujekwu tied the knot in 2015 but parted ways in 2019.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Meerkat Manor: Animal Planet Series to Become Animated Movie From Warner Bros.
Forum | 1 day ago

Meerkat Manor: Animal Planet Series to Become Animated Movie From Warner Bros.

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 1 day ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie