Actor Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary

Forum 1 year ago

Actor Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary

Veteran actor, Francis Duru is celebrating19th wedding anniversary with his wife today, May 31.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0a8879e675e230ef3a821fb9ede963aa.jpg

The actor took to his Instagram page to share a photo of himself and his wife, thanking God for his blessings.

He wrote:

''Stuck 4 Eva......HIs Design..

Blessed with 3 most wonderful kids....HIS FAVOUR..

sustained ....BY HIS GRACE...

HELD BY THE NAIL...for 19years to an amazing woman...my elegant stallion...I bless the day I found you..you fill the essence fueled from on high..my great midwife..tnx for being you and being there for us...thanks Dox..no one but you...my undying love I vow 4 Eva...we bless God good people ..it's our wedding anniversary ..your prayers will be cherished most...may the good Lord bless you all abundantly.''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 2 days ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues