Sadio Mane ready to announce he's leaving Liverpool

Forum 1 year ago

Sadio Mane ready to announce he's leaving Liverpool

Sadio Mane is ready to announce he's leaving Liverpool, it has been revealed.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bb40374cf17da71477abb08c3e3146d4.jpeg

The forward has decided to leave Anfield for a new challenge, with Bayern Munich at the front of the queue.

Nothing has yet been agreed with another club, with Mane having waited until after the Champions League final to decide his future.

According to Italian transfer expert Fabrizio Romano, the 30-year-old will soon confirm his desire to leave Anfield to Liverpool chiefs.

Prior to last night's 1-0 defeat to Real Madrid, Mane revealed that he would soon deliver an update regarding his future.

He said: "Honestly I think the answer I can give you now is I feel very good.

"And I am fully focused on Saturday's game, that is the answer I must give before the final.

"But come back to me on Saturday and I will give you the best answer you want to hear, for sure. It's special. I will give you all you want to hear then.

“I love what I am doing and I sacrifice myself all the time.

"I am working hard every single day on the pitch and in the gym and I get better and better, that's the most important.

"I am trying my best to help the team."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jeremy Renner Revealed He ‘Died’ After Snowplow Accident, Claims Co-Star
Forum | 18 hours ago

Jeremy Renner Revealed He ‘Died’ After Snowplow Accident, Claims Co-Star

Ademola Lookman shuns Ivory Coast, South Africa as he names most difficult game at AFCON 2023
Forum | 1 day ago

Ademola Lookman shuns Ivory Coast, South Africa as he names most difficult game at AFCON 2023

EPL: Salah equals Wayne Rooney’s record after Liverpool beat Tottenham
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Salah equals Wayne Rooney’s record after Liverpool beat Tottenham

New Deadpool & Wolverine Image Shows Hugh Jackman Ready for Battle
Forum | 6 days ago

New Deadpool & Wolverine Image Shows Hugh Jackman Ready for Battle