"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Lady Raises Alarm About Discrimination Between Whites And Blacks In A Company In Nigeria

Forum 1 year ago

Lady Raises Alarm About Discrimination Between Whites And Blacks In A Company In Nigeria

An aggrieved Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to raise an alarm about an alleged discrimination between Whites and Blacks in a company in Nigeria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/aad3cfc5b04f043cb93e16053d946b00.jpeg

According to @Tomi_Tomero, her friend told her that there are 'Blacks and Whites' kitchen at the firm and Blacks don't use same elevator as Whites.

The Twitter user added that the company is in Lagos and they also have White and Black HR.

She Tweeted;

''My friend was just telling me how whites are separated from blacks in her office. White HR Black HR, White Kitchen Black Kitchen(they said our food smells).. Even elevator, as a black you dare not use the white people own. In this Lagos??? In our own Nigeria''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian pastor Oluronbi, wife bag 34 years jailterm for raping church members in UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian pastor Oluronbi, wife bag 34 years jailterm for raping church members in UK

Nigerians dig up old video of Odumeje as a gospel singer
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerians dig up old video of Odumeje as a gospel singer

Lady in the Lake: Natalie Portman Thriller Gets Premiere Date at Apple TV+
Forum | 1 week ago

Lady in the Lake: Natalie Portman Thriller Gets Premiere Date at Apple TV+

Kelsey Grammer World War II Movie Murder Company Sets Release Date, Image Revealed
Forum | 1 week ago

Kelsey Grammer World War II Movie Murder Company Sets Release Date, Image Revealed