#riversdecides- Truth About Sim Fubara , The Government Doesnt Want You To Know

Forum 1 year ago

#riversdecides- Truth About Sim Fubara , The Government Doesnt Want You To Know

Its been in the news , that Siminalaye Fubara and others are wanted for Embezzling over 400bn. After investigation and research done, heres our findings.

- Firstly, the entire budget presented at the house of Assembly last year was 483bn, how then would it be possible for one man to embezzle 435bn, which is about 90% of the state budget.

-The Rivers State government does not have record of such funds missing.

-We do not think its possible for a government official to move over 400bn without the state government noticing.

-Before a director of finance would be able to move such amount, the governor and commisioner would have to be aware of such transaction.Then if thats the case, it becomes states business.

-Efcc does not have powers to interfere in state business, except if the state involves the commission.

-Why did EFCC wait till now before declaring him wanted?.

-The case has been treated at the higher courts,of which the state government came out victorious.

Our Question?
-Isnt this another form of witch hunting?

- Does the Ruling party feel threatened by the emergence of sim Fubara as a pdp Guber candidate.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 1 day ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

Takes One To Know One: Olivia Cooke and Jamie Bell To Lead Romance Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Takes One To Know One: Olivia Cooke and Jamie Bell To Lead Romance Movie

I Know What
Forum | 3 days ago

I Know What's Happening to Wizkid - Yul Edochie Claims

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd