How Igbos Foolishly Gave The Enemy Their Gene Codes

Forum 1 year ago

How Igbos Foolishly Gave The Enemy Their Gene Codes

Western govts especially the US have banned their citizens from patronising foreign ancestry tracing companies that request for ones DNA .

In the US ancestry tracing firms are heavily regulated and foreign companies barred from the sector .

Why?

Because in our current world , Biological warfare has been found to be the most effective mode of warfare in waging covet wars on an enemy nation.

The US has an open tender for Russian DNA and have been conducting global DNA sampling these past 30ys.

There are even privately owned labs in Nigeria that are selling DNA samples gotten from unsuspecting individuals who patronised them for a recommended blood test. Those samples are bought by the US DoD just as they also harvest bio data from your Facebook .

In today's ever dangerous world, DNA is gold and the most sought after commodity to be hacked for nefarious reasons.

This brings us to our Alaigbo champions of Congo Judea, who foolishly gave out their DNA to an Israeli State funded Jewish organization in a bid to prove their Jewishness.

If tomorrow you Congo Judases begin to experience a pandemic unique only to your region and peoples know that you foolishly submitted samples of your DNA to Judas to hack .

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: He hunted Odegaard like a dog – Muller names player that gave Bayern belief
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: He hunted Odegaard like a dog – Muller names player that gave Bayern belief

General Hospital: Nicholas Alexander Chavez Not Returning as Spencer
Forum | 1 week ago

General Hospital: Nicholas Alexander Chavez Not Returning as Spencer

I Never Told Anyone Mohbad Gave Me STD – Wunmi Debunks Sister’s Claims
Forum | 4 weeks ago

I Never Told Anyone Mohbad Gave Me STD – Wunmi Debunks Sister’s Claims

Igbos Have Been Presidents, VPs – Bashir Ahmad Claims
Forum | 1 month ago

Igbos Have Been Presidents, VPs – Bashir Ahmad Claims