Why I’m No Longer Friendly With Liquorose - BBNaija Star, Maria Speaks Up

Forum 1 year ago

Why I’m No Longer Friendly With Liquorose - BBNaija Star, Maria Speaks Up

Maria, the BBNaija reality TV star has given fans a little insight into the relationship she has with her colleague Liquorose

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/63417feff9c68b79c6a765e1b76f0c61.jpeg

The duo was known to have a close bond in the BBNaija house until the eviction of Maria.

However the relationship over time seems to grow apart after the show.

Curious fans in a question- and- answer session with Maria attempted to peep into their lives to know what is up.

The fan said; Maria, can I ask you something? ”yourself and Liquorose are you cool?”Is like you guys are not as close as before”

The reality star replied: “How do I put it/ I think we have just both been very busy if I’m being completely honest. Checking on each other?

“I think I really have just been learning how to say “ if you check up on me I check up on you ” kinda thing.

“I will just leave it at that. We are cool, I’m not fighting with anybody I don’t think she fighting.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yellowjackets Star Teases Shauna’s Season 3 Storyline
Forum | 1 day ago

Yellowjackets Star Teases Shauna’s Season 3 Storyline

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere
Forum | 1 day ago

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience