Memories Of Our Time Together Will Never Be Forgotten - Comedian Osama Pens Tribute To Wife Two months After Death

Forum 1 year ago

Memories Of Our Time Together Will Never Be Forgotten - Comedian Osama Pens Tribute To Wife Two months After Death

Nigerian comedian, Osama has penned down an emotional tribute to his wife two months after she passed away.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7db5a0ee6737e05a632c307741d9efab.jpeg
In the message posted on Instagram on Thursday, Osama said that the memories of their time together will never be forgotten.

He wrote: 
“My darling wife, it’s been 2months since you left me, not a day goes by without me thinking about you, when you left it felt like the anchor had been pulled from my life but I’m slowly adjusting.

“It doesn’t matter how long you’re gone my memories of our time together will never be forgotten, every detail from the way you smile, talk, down to how you dress. My dear wife today makes it two months but you’re forever in my heart. Continue To Rest With The Lord.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 50 mins ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool

Pain Has Made Me Stronger - Yul Edochie Pens Cryptic Note
Forum | 23 hours ago

Pain Has Made Me Stronger - Yul Edochie Pens Cryptic Note

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 1 day ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover's Wife In Borno