Actor Mr Ibu Readmitted To Hospital On Wedding Anniversary

Forum 1 year ago

Actor Mr Ibu Readmitted To Hospital On Wedding Anniversary

Veteran comic actor, John Okafor, popularly known as Mr Ibu, has been readmitted to the hospital.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e3d8810094333f7105cb2b67f41872be.jpeg

The actor’s wife, Stella Maris disclosed this in a now-deleted Instagram post on Wednesday, May 25 which doubled as their wedding anniversary.

She noted that Ibu was admitted exactly a year ago on their last wedding anniversary.

She said: “Hello my beautiful people, by this time last year 25th May my wedding anniversary my husband was admitted in the hospital today again 25th May he is in the hospital but I give God all the glory happy wedding anniversary to us @realmribu1 I can’t kill myself it’s well.”

Stella posted another video of the 60-year-old having fun moments with his family.

Stella, also known as Iburess, first called for prayers for her husband after she announced that he was admitted to a hospital in Abuja on March 24.

“Please my people pray for my husband @realmribu , his currently in the hospital now but God is the greatest in everything, He no longer has access to @realmribu , the account was hacked, you can reach him on realmribu1 on TikTok,” she wrote on Instagram.

The actor was discharged from the hospital a few months ago after revealing he suffered food poisoning.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 3 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband