2022 Headies: Don't Give My Award To Another Artiste - Portable Warns Organizers (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

2022 Headies: Don't Give My Award To Another Artiste - Portable Warns Organizers (Video)

Controversial singer, Portable has issued a warning to the organisers of the Headies awards following his nomination.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d8ba0194b47d26e2211ab8a2e3f8cd27.jpeg

Adding that no one comes close to him in the category of which he was nominated, the raving singer boasted that he remains the king of street music.

Recall that the singer had bagged double nominations in the ‘Best Street-Hop Artiste’ and ‘Rookie of the Year’ categories

Also, he had earlier shared the graphics of his nominations on his Instagram page with the caption: “I know I worked for this and I know it’s for me base on believe.

“The Headies don show love . Akoi Grace King. ZAzuu Best rookie and best street pop of the year. ZAzuu ZEH. Street ti Take Over @olamide @poco_lee Kala Wuwa Ika ZEH Nation.”

Speaking in a video after celebrating his nominations, Portable threatened organisers not to give his award to someone else.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 3 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 3 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians