"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Photos: Armed robbers attack Chisco bus at Shagamu, strip passengers of valuables

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: Armed robbers attack Chisco bus at Shagamu, strip passengers of valuables

A Chisco Marcopolo Bus headed to the East was on Saturday attacked by armed robbers. The passengers, amongst whom were DailyTrust journalists - Sunday Micheal Francis, Arinze Iloani and Daniel Adugbo, stripped of their valuables and injured.

Thankfully, a team of soldiers appeared and saved the situation at the moment the attack was obviously turning bloody. Sunday said:
"Travelling in the company of Francis Arinze Iloani and Daniel Adugbo, our Bus drove into the waiting arms of a robbery gang shortly after the Lagos Shagamu exchange.
"Moments after been stripped of valuables, a gallant team of Nigerian solders showed up like 'manner from heaven' and halted what would go down as the deadliest 5 minute formany of us yet.
"Save for the little cuts here and there from shattered windscreen and pains from the stampede that followed our desperate attempts to take cover, we all came out alive and grateful.
"My soul (ones again) glorifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my saviour..."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Police repel gunmen attack near Ojukwu varsity
Forum | 6 days ago

Police repel gunmen attack near Ojukwu varsity

Court sentences 3 to death by hanging for armed robbery in Ekiti
Forum | 1 week ago

Court sentences 3 to death by hanging for armed robbery in Ekiti

14-Year-Old Boy Killed In UK Sword Attack Was British Nigerian,
Forum | 2 weeks ago

14-Year-Old Boy Killed In UK Sword Attack Was British Nigerian,

One Suspect Dies, Two Others Arrested As Fleeing Armed Robbers Crash Stolen Vehicle After Stabbing Driver In Adamawa
Forum | 2 weeks ago

One Suspect Dies, Two Others Arrested As Fleeing Armed Robbers Crash Stolen Vehicle After Stabbing Driver In Adamawa