Neuer warns Bayern Munich and Lewandowski over Barcelona battle

Forum 1 year ago

Neuer warns Bayern Munich and Lewandowski over Barcelona battle

Bayern Munich goalkeeper Manuel Neuer has weighed into Robert Lewandowski's battle with management.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/84cfbcfe35ca73db56650ea14b635dbc.jpeg

With a year to run on his Bayern deal, Lewandowski is pushing to be sold to Barcelona - something the board is refusing to allow.

Neuer said today: "Robert has clear ideas, just like the club does. But he has one year left on his contract, so for now he is tied to the club.

"If there is a desire to leave the club, then there have to be talks."

The goalkeeper also said: "The club must weigh whether it makes sense to keep Lewy or whether to sell him.

"If you sell, the question you have to ask yourself is what signing you can get for that position. Bayern is always committed to having a great squad, so I'm sure that we will make the right decisions for the club."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty
Forum | 6 days ago

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 1 week ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression

Europa League: Atalanta battle ready for Liverpool – Lookman
Forum | 1 week ago

Europa League: Atalanta battle ready for Liverpool – Lookman