Oba Saheed Elegushi And First Wife, Queen Sekinat Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary

Forum 1 year ago

Oba Saheed Elegushi And First Wife, Queen Sekinat Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary

The Elegushi of Ikate Kingdom, Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi and his first wife, Queen Sekinat, are celebrating 19 years of marital bliss today.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/054ba75ab3a61b3407956ad588ab2f3b.jpeg
The monarch took to social media to announce their anniversary while praying to God to keep the union forever.

Sharing photos of them, he wrote: '
'19 amazing years of living and loving. The best years are ahead. May God keep this union forever. Happy Wedding Anniversary.''

Just earlier this month, the king also celebrated his 3rd wedding anniversary with his second Queen, Hadiza Elegushi.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 9 hours ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 18 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam
Forum | 1 day ago

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties