Chinese man arrested after trying to assassinate Nigerian business partner

Forum 7 years ago

Chinese man arrested after trying to assassinate Nigerian business partner

The police in Lagos on Friday arrested a Chinese man, Sun Hun, who allegedly recruited mercenaries to assassinate his Nigerian business partner.

Hun was arrested in Lagos Island after police operatives nabbed one Chika Eze, whom he paid N1.4 million to hire killers.

The Nation gathered that Chika got two men whom he paid N400,000 to carry out the task but the police got information and swooped on them on Thursday afternoon while they were taking oath of secrecy.

Confessing to the crime, Eze said the Chinese discussed the cost of the assassination with the other two guys, adding that his role was to get killers and pay them.

"He is my boss. He told me to arrange boys to kill his business partner who is owing him. He discussed the amount with them and then gave me N1.4 million. I have already given them N400,000 that was why the police found one million Naira on me," said Eze.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 9 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 14 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 14 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 14 hours ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu