I Need A Complete Man For Urgent Marriage – Eucharia Anunobi (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Need A Complete Man For Urgent Marriage – Eucharia Anunobi (Video)

Popular actress, Eucharia Anunobi has revealed she's currently searching for a husband.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/eea340bde7e30263999a99b95157fb49.jpg

According to her, she needs a complete, god-fearing man for marriage immediately.

This follows reports of alleged relationship with a 27-year-old actor.

The actress was married to Charles Ekwu in the early 2000s. The union however crashed in 2009.

She spoke during an interview with BBC Igbo.

She said: “Please, I use this opportunity to tell the world that I want to marry urgently. A great man should show himself and put a ring on this finger of mine.

“My specification is a man who is God-fearing and handsome.

“He must be up to the task, having everything that makes a man male, you must be complete, that is all I can say.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 9 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 9 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 14 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 15 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding