Former Contestant In Brazil's Miss Bumbum Paralyzed After Attempting Suicide

Forum 7 years ago

Former Contestant In Brazil's Miss Bumbum Paralyzed After Attempting Suicide

A former contestant in Brazil's famous Miss Bum Bum competition has been left paralyzed from the waist down after attempting suicide.

Deborah Dantas, who took part in last year's Miss Bum Bum, jumped from the fourth floor of an apartment block after taking a cocktail of drink and anti-depressant drugs.

The pretty 20-year-old survived the fall but is now a paraplegic.

She has made a video from her hospital bed in the capital Brasilia, in which she said: 'For me and God what's impossible is only a matter of opinion.
'Keep on praying for me because I'm very happy with everything you've done for me so far.
'I'm making this video to say thank you to my loved ones for their help, to everyone who's come to visit me and are prepared to be here with me.'

Deborah, who represented the state of Paraiba, made the news in November after footage emerged of her being pleasured by another woman during an adult show at a nightclub in Brasilia.
She used to date a well-known singer in Brazil known as Mister Catra but claims to have dumped him after he told her he had 20 children and wanted to have his 21st with her.

A friend told a local paper Deborah had been drinking heavily before her fall.

She said: 'She was always drinking a lot and taking lots of medication. She was depressed all the time and had emotional problems.
'She used to say her life was empty and made no sense.'

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Missing UniAbuja Female Student Burnt To Death In Auto Crash – Family
Forum | 3 days ago

Missing UniAbuja Female Student Burnt To Death In Auto Crash – Family

Missing 400-level UniAbuja Student Found Dead
Forum | 5 days ago

Missing 400-level UniAbuja Student Found Dead

Secondary School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy
Forum | 5 days ago