Oderinwale Emerges Ayedire Pdp's OSHA Candidate.

Forum 1 year ago

Oderinwale Emerges Ayedire Pdp's OSHA Candidate.

Oderinwale Elisha Akinyemi, popularly known as Minister has, Sunday, emerged the People Democratic Party's flagbearer during the primary election conducted by the national structure of the party, to contest 2023 Ayedire State constituency election.

The primary election, which was conducted at the open ground of Cetamev Hotel, Ileogbo witnessed the duo of
Oderinwale Elisha and Mrs Yekeen Tawakalitu battling the batton of the party to represent the people of Ayedire in the 2023 political dispensation in the open contest witnessed by the party executives, supporters of the aspirants and onlookers.

Oderinwale emerged the flagbearer after winning his opponent in a landslide victory of 30 votes to nil, with a void vote, making him the aspirant who will represent the party in the 2023 election.

In his brief speech, Oderinwale assured the party delegates that: “I apprecia
te your choice of voting me. This is the first step to take towards the larger success which we all are targeting and I seek your support and efforts to ensure we emerge victorious in the big election.”

Oderinwale, a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University, before he ventured into politics, is the founder of Fedelta Stores, Osogbo.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
PDP Accuses Aiyedatiwa Of Plan To Use N50bn Daycare Funds For Election
Forum | 6 days ago

PDP Accuses Aiyedatiwa Of Plan To Use N50bn Daycare Funds For Election

Suspected Herdsmen Kill PDP Chieftain, Kidnap Two Others In Delta Community
Forum | 1 week ago

Suspected Herdsmen Kill PDP Chieftain, Kidnap Two Others In Delta Community

Council Polls: PDP Sweeps 33 Oyo LGAs
Forum | 1 week ago

Council Polls: PDP Sweeps 33 Oyo LGAs