Orlando: Only Survivor Narrates How Omar Shot & Laughed As He Killed People

Forum 7 years ago

Orlando: Only Survivor Narrates How Omar Shot & Laughed As He Killed People

The only person who escaped from his hiding place in an Orlando gay club bathroom has revealed how crazed gunman Omar Mateen laughed as he slaughtered his victims.

Norman Casiano, 26, was shot in the back four times by the shooter, but he managed to climb over his friends' dead bodies to safety.

Just one day after the attack at the night club, Casiano has been released from hospital and has spoken of his terrifying ordeal.

'I started crying and at that point a gentleman stumbles into the bathroom, collapses in front of the stall door and he's bleeding everywhere and he's begging to come inside the stall,' he told Local 10 News.

But the man couldn't fit underneath the door and the stall was so packed that they couldn't get it open. Mateen entered and shot the man one last time.

'The scary part was that he didn't say anything, and what's scarier than that when he shot the boy that was already shot, he laughed,' an emotional Casiano said. 'And as he's laughing as he fires through the whole front of the stall. That's when I got my first wound.'

They started pleading for their lives, but this only seemed to spur the gunman on, who put his gun over the top of the stall and sprayed bullets towards them before leaving the room.

Mateen killed as many as 30 people inside the bathroom, but Casiano crawled over his friend's bodies as he made it out with four gunshot wounds and now recuperating. What a murderer!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 15 hours ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Again, Ten Killed As Suspected Fulani Militias Attack Plateau Community
Forum | 1 day ago

Again, Ten Killed As Suspected Fulani Militias Attack Plateau Community

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals

Junior Pope: Survivor Recounts Actor’s Last Minutes, Reveals Cause of Boat Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Junior Pope: Survivor Recounts Actor’s Last Minutes, Reveals Cause of Boat Accident