LaLiga president Tebas can see Barcelona selling Man Utd, Man City target De Jong

1 month ago

LaLiga president Javier Tebas believes Barcelona will need to sell Frenkie de Jong if they want to sign Robert Lewandowski.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/50653a0d9f06d0b00d71c0cce5edee8e.jpeg

Tebas insists if Barca want to pay the €40m to buy Lewandowski they must first sell De Jong, who is a target for Manchester United and Manchester City.

He said, "It could be enough depending on the price you sell him for and depending on Lewandowski's salary. It could be 100 million plus what you save, you have to see what's left of De Jong's amortization, which I don't remember..... And then the 1/3 of the rules.

"De Jong could give them this possibility, but I don't know if they will sell De Jong, if they intend to sell him or not. To date, have they sold De Jong? No. And selling a player is not so easy. It is true that the market has improved…"

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Man Utd close to finalising Frenkie de Jong deal with Barcelona
Forum

Man Utd close to finalising Frenkie de Jong deal with Barcelona

1 day ago
Man Utd debt could surpass £1bn by redeveloping Old Trafford & Carrington
Forum

Man Utd debt could surpass £1bn by redeveloping Old Trafford & Carrington

1 day ago
Certificate Or No Certificate, Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Next President – MC Oluomo Boasts
Forum

Certificate Or No Certificate, Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Next President – MC Oluomo Boasts

1 day ago
Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures)
Forum

Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures)

2 days ago