Actress, Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Cheat On Each Other – Stepson Makes Shocking Allegations

1 month ago

In what will come across as a really shocking development, Benito, the stepson of popular actress, Funke Akindele-Bello has alleged that she and his dad, JJC Skillz, have cheated on each other in their marriage.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6b755a860605b8d708e2ab3fe51b4d32.jpg

He made the revelation in an Instagram Live video on Friday.

Benito said, “Funke accuses everyone of dating my dad but your beloved had cheated on my dad. My dad cheated too.

“They do not sleep in the same room. They have not slept in the same room for two years.”

Recall that Benito had also alleged that Funke Akindele’s marriage was troubled.

However, JJC Skillz debunked reports of troubled marriage as he praised his wife.

The couple tied the knot almost six years now and have twin sons.

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
I Don
Forum

I Don't Want To Die. Leave Now Alive Or Leave As A Corpse - Actress Chacha Eke Announces Separation From Husband, Austin Faani

2 mins ago
Leave Our Classics Alone Or At Least Do The Work To Make Them Worth Watching - Actress Ego Boyo Warns Filmmakers
Forum

Leave Our Classics Alone Or At Least Do The Work To Make Them Worth Watching - Actress Ego Boyo Warns Filmmakers

1 day ago
I Was Lucky – Argentina Football Legend, Riquelme Makes Claim On Messi
Forum

I Was Lucky – Argentina Football Legend, Riquelme Makes Claim On Messi

1 day ago
Actor Daniel Etim Effiong’s Wife, Toyosi Addresses Ladies Crushing On Her Husband (Video)
Forum

Actor Daniel Etim Effiong’s Wife, Toyosi Addresses Ladies Crushing On Her Husband (Video)

3 days ago