Roma coach Mourinho blanks media after victory at Torino

Forum 1 year ago

Roma coach Mourinho blanks media after victory at Torino

Roma coach Jose Mourinho refused to speak with the media after victory at Torino.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b65aad816acd27a252faa6fbbb717871.jpeg

Roma closed out their Serie A campaign with a 3-0 win and now focus on Wednesday's Europa Conference League final against Feyenoord.

Sky Italia says Mourinho's decision was made in agreement with the club hierarchy and will help the coach and squad to start focusing on Feyenoord.

Instead, Roma defender Gianluca Mancini said: “We have not even studied Feyenoord yet, as the coach raised the focus level ahead of this match. It was too important that we get the win this evening.

“I won't deny that I watched a few of their games in the Conference League, but from Sunday we'll start really studying the Dutch side."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 3 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers
Forum | 5 days ago

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England

You Have Desecrated The Holy Month For Claiming Your Party’s Victory Was Stolen – Sokoto Govt Slams Tambuwal
Forum | 1 week ago

You Have Desecrated The Holy Month For Claiming Your Party’s Victory Was Stolen – Sokoto Govt Slams Tambuwal