The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye

Forum 1 year ago

The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye

Professor Olusola Adeyeye of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and a former two term senator representing Osun Central, assesses Bola Tinubu’s presidential ambition:

I’m making bold to say anyone still looking at Tinubu as the candidate to beat isn’t reading the tea leaves properly. Tinubu is already unravelling publicly and even a lot of those who ordinarily would have loved to support him are right now having a rethink the more of him they see. He has proved to be gaffe-prone and certainly unhealthy.

“The Southern electorate is very sophisticated and none more so than the section of the electorate in the South-West. There is a reason he’s been christened “Baba Alagbado” and it is not for political sagacity!

“Time catches up with everybody and it’s caught up with Tinubu. It takes those who truly love him, not sycophants, to tell him that it’s time to go stretch out on some lush lawns and play with his grandchildren. The Presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is not for his type.”

Note:
Politics is the struggle to acquire, maintain and consolidate political power. In Nigeria and many African states, politics of who gets what in the distribution of resources does not respect purity of life and goodness of heart. To be successful, the politician learns to be bad, yet present himself as good. There lies the deception that comes with governance leading to massive poverty and unprecedented violence.

#PoliticsAndPower

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15451935_040d3f99c5fa49d7b72f09ac42a7d585_jpeg_jpeg9a81134988c43c742bff25c91b7d8e86

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 16 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud
Forum | 2 days ago

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud

Tinubu Has Spent Trillions of Naira on Subsidy Since Inception – El-Rufai
Forum | 3 days ago

Tinubu Has Spent Trillions of Naira on Subsidy Since Inception – El-Rufai