Justice League Game Announced for Next Year

Forum 1 year ago

Justice League Game Announced for Next Year

Outright Games is already publishing one kids-focused DC Comics game and it just announced that another one is on the way, too.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c813c6123e99f482e9c032aed9279197.jpg

The company revealed an untitled Justice League video game that will be coming out sometime in 2023 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.

The teaser trailer didn’t contain gameplay footage, only a look at Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, and Aquaman. The group peers into a portal behind them, only to hear an unseen character laughing maniacally.

Outright Games promised that more details would come at a later date. PHL Collective is developing the title and has worked on other games based on franchises with younger audiences like Ben 10: Omni-Charged and We Bare Bears: Food Truck Rush. Outright Games has published many, many kids games across a ton of franchises like Paw Patrol, Peppa Pig, and Ben 10.

This is also just one of the DC Comics games in production, as DC League of Super-Pets, Gotham Knights, and Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League are all bringing DC characters to the interactive medium. However, those last two are being made for more mature audiences.

Outright Games revealed this DC game during its digital showcase, where it also spoke more about Star Trek: Prodigy: Supernova and revealed DreamWorks Dragons: Legends of the Nine Realms (which is based on the How to Train Your Dragon series), Paw Patrol: Grand Prix, and LOL Surprise! B.Bs Born To Travel.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wild Eyed and Wicked Release Date Announced for Fantasy Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Wild Eyed and Wicked Release Date Announced for Fantasy Horror Movie

Now You See Me 3 Cast Adds Justice Smith, Dominic Sessa, & More
Forum | 2 days ago

Now You See Me 3 Cast Adds Justice Smith, Dominic Sessa, & More

Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman
Forum | 2 days ago

Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman