For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi

Forum 1 year ago

For Equity And Fairness, Allow Igbo To Produce President—princewill Odidi

I watched a video by elder statesmen Clark on the Igbo presidency question. I agree it is utter wickedness by the political elites in the north and west to continue to deny the Igbo the presidency since the civil war.

It is time all other tribes relax and allow the igbos produce the nations president. We cannot continue to treat a certain tribe in the country as second class citizens.

No tribe has contributed to the local economy in nigeria like the igbos, and no tribe should claim the monopoly of power even if they have the population.

The igbos paid a great price after the civil war. Their houses and businesses were seized by the government of Gowan. That alone was injustice never revisited and most young people today may not know this side of history.

Nigeria of today would have been like Sudan without the Igbo tribe. They own shops all over the country. Without Igbo business our sea ports in lagos are dead.

Now, if the north and the west think they should always control the monopoly of power, that’s ok, then let the igbos go a separate way. Why hold a man down if you think he is not good enough?

If we must seek peace then equity and justice must have a stake. I am not Igbo, but I know a great lot of political injustice has been done to them.

Now that power is said to go the south, let the south east have a shot. Let us give them power or let my people go. That’s my final answer!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
9 to 5 Remake: Jennifer Aniston to Produce Modern Take on Classic Comedy
Forum | 21 hours ago

9 to 5 Remake: Jennifer Aniston to Produce Modern Take on Classic Comedy

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties
Forum | 2 days ago

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 3 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 week ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)