See True Love Things – BBNaija’s Saga Melts Hearts With Beautiful Pencil Drawing Of Nini (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

See True Love Things – BBNaija’s Saga Melts Hearts With Beautiful Pencil Drawing Of Nini (Video)

A BBNaija star, Saga has left tongues wagging on social media after his beautiful pencil drawing of his colleague Nini surfaced online.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0044b7a740ed05e67dadb4b6f45603a5.jpg

Nini took to her Insta stories to share a video of the drawing after celebrating her birthday earlier this week.

She expressed happiness for the painting which came from Saga who has continued to show his undying love for her.

See comments below:

cyndynich wrote: “A man that knows how to love a woman”

onyeri.victoria wrote: “See True Love Things. Saga is the definition of a real lover boy”

penninahkyasiimire wrote: “Saga is very talented! Shippers, see the real ship that was meant to be shipped”

moyosore300 wrote: “Saga genuinely loves Nini, he’s such a sweetheart he pays every details and attention to this art, I love”

kelly_premium wrote: “Omo this is the most beautiful I have ever seen as well we still have thoughtful men who really love.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 4 days ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts