Actor Uche Odoputa Calls For Prayers As He Marks Third Friday Of His Father's Abduction (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Actor Uche Odoputa Calls For Prayers As He Marks Third Friday Of His Father's Abduction (Video)

Nollywood actor, Uche Odoputa has called for more prayers as he disclosed that his abducted father is still in captivity for three weeks.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e4a540194cb9d368f585e18ba3fc92df.jpg

The actor said his father was kidnapped alongside a friend from his village and has not been released three weeks after.

He said in a video shared on Instagram: "Today is the third Friday my father was abducted alongside his friend, Raphael Ojukwu.

"My father Kenneth Odoputa, from my village Amaebu Ebenator Orsu local government area of Imo state."

He said his family has still not spoken to his father and he still has not been released.

He begged the public to join in praying for his father's safe return.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 5 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 5 hours ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 11 hours ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 12 hours ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara