Nkechi Blessing Reveals Last Time She Had Unprotected S#x This Year

Forum 1 year ago

Nkechi Blessing Reveals Last Time She Had Unprotected S#x This Year

Popular actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has made a stunning revelation about her s#x life.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/396d8495572c1c4a56e105e7b7ec1073.jpg

In a recent chat on Instagram with fans and some group of friends, she revealed that she last had unprotected s#x in February 13th to be precise.

The actress said she doesn’t engage in protected s#x because she gets herself checked medically after every relationship. “I am free because I get tested every three months. For real, I do a Hepatitis B test.

Once I am leaving somebody before starting another I make sure I check if he has deposited something that was not supposed to be in my body, so if he deposits, I flush it out and start afresh like right now I am a virgin, clean so before anybody can come in you must get tested. I have flushed the last one so now I am very free.”

Nkechi Blessing also admitted still being in contact with some of her ex-lovers, saying except for the ones that gossip behind her. “I can never be friends with an ex who goes about chatting shit.”

When accused of being a lady lover she denied saying, “The person that said it on the live video said he never said such. I am not a hater, I am a woman who loves to compliment other women because I am not a hater and I like girls who like girls doesn’t make me one.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 7 hours ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 1 day ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 2 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova