I Would Have Opened An Onlyfans Account If I Wasn’t Afraid Of Social Media Reactions – Mercy Eke

Forum 1 year ago

I Would Have Opened An Onlyfans Account If I Wasn’t Afraid Of Social Media Reactions – Mercy Eke

Big Brother Naija Season 4 winner, Mercy Eke has disclosed her greatest fantasy but is scared of internet backlash.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b297422c8f1d2205d10607382823fb13.jpeg

The brand influencer had taken to the micro-blogging platform, Twitter, to answer fans during a question-and-answer session.

Reminiscing on her relationship with Ike Onyema that ended badly, Mercy Eke replied to a fan bluntly about her thought on faithful men.

Another fan proceeded to ask the businesswoman about an act she would have loved to be involved in.

“What is that thing u have always wanted to do but u are afraid of wat the Internet will say or how they will react,” the fans asked.

Mercy bluntly affirmed her fantasy is to signup on a platform where people make money from revealing their bodies.

“Having an Onlyfans account,” she responded.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9fd38247a591d1229bb81199be07f00e.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla
Forum | 1 day ago

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 2 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija
Forum | 4 days ago

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija's Neo Reacts To Accusations Of Affair With Mabel Makun