See 7 Types Of Phone Users [Surprise To See Your Type In]

Forum 8 years ago

See 7 Types Of Phone Users [Surprise To See Your Type In]

There are different types of phone users based on how they get a new phone and how the use it. and these set of people are....

1. I See, I Like, I Buy!
These set of people just buy any phone, anyhow, anytime, any amount. Based on "that's what is trending now" or they just like the phone when they saw it. Today iPhone 6, tomorrow galaxy s6 edge, next tomorrow Blackberry priv.

2. Annual Upgrade
These set of people have one particular brand of phone they use. They just buy a new version of it once its out. And use it till the next version is out. Is this set of people you find on queue waiting for sales to begin on the next version "iphone" especially. I still don't see why I go line up for days just because I wan buy the latest iphone.

3. Bi-annual upgrade
These set of people don't buy latest flagships, they buy flagships of 2 years old. For example, when galaxy s5 came out, my friend bought s3, now there is s6, he is using s4.

4. Team London Used
These set of people don't buy new phones, they prefer to buy refurbished phones or 2nd hand. And most times they buy phones irregularly, any time they enter market, they swap of sell their current phone and buy another 2nd hand phone. If you mention say you like their phone, the next thing they go tell you is "you wan buy am? Na for sale o!"

5. Phone Gift
[ads4]
These set of people don't even buy phones. The phone they use were given to them as a gift, and they would use that phone till the next "phone Gift" arrives..and their phone dey hardly lost or spoil...cos na gift so they go dey carry the phone like egg. People that won their phone in a contest also falls here

6. Heritage
These set of people don't also buy phones, they collect ex-phones from their parents or uncle/aunty. Also people that fall here are those who just go home and pick any phone lying around that no one is using, clean and use. Una know yourself. You don dey eye your uncle s6 edge Because say e be "annual upgrade" and s7 dey launch February.

7. Maximum output
These set of people buy phone once, and use the phone till it develops fault or get stolen or just lost or it becomes completely unusable before they consider buying another. Some of them, you have to beg them.."Oga, you still dey use this phone? This you phone don try na, abeg buy new one"

ADD YOURS!!!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Social Media Users Drag Layi Wasabi Over Recent Post About Bachelors Life
Forum | 1 week ago

Social Media Users Drag Layi Wasabi Over Recent Post About Bachelors Life

Traffic Robbers Who Attacked DPO, Stole Her Phone And Left Her With Cutlass Injury Arrested In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Traffic Robbers Who Attacked DPO, Stole Her Phone And Left Her With Cutlass Injury Arrested In Lagos

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry