Who Send Me? - Mercy Johnson Cries As She Nearly Faints During Workout Exercise (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Who Send Me? - Mercy Johnson Cries As She Nearly Faints During Workout Exercise (Video)

Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson has left her fans laughing out loud after she nearly fainted during a workout exercise.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/688b3e56987832dfea825acf055c2c8b.jpg

She was left asking, who send me?

In the video she posted on her social media page, she could be seen punching a bag during workout.

Mercy Johnson who has been on a movie set with veteran actress Bimbo Akintola looked like she was losing her strength and she quickly stopped.

Panting profusely, she questioned who had sent her to engage in such a workout session.

Some of the crew members helped the actress sit properly on a chair while a lady brought a small hand fan to probably cool off.

Mercy Johnson is also seen murmuring some words and gesticulating with her hands about why they would allow a mother of four children to engage in such a punching bag session.

He captioned the video: “Who send me oooo , its the end for me”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 4 days ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

Daddio Trailer Previews Dakota Johnson & Sean Penn-Led Drama
Forum | 6 days ago

Daddio Trailer Previews Dakota Johnson & Sean Penn-Led Drama