Naira Marley reveals tracklist for “God’s Timing’s The Best” album

1 month ago

Marlian president, Naira Marley has revealed the tracklist for his upcoming album, “God’s Timing’s The Best.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b5dba38989b95dc971759efd0e95055a.jpg

Naira’s third studio album spans 14-tracks with collaborations from Mayorkun, Zinoleesky, Lil Kesh, Busiswa, MohBad, MHD, Jada Kingdom, Chivv, and Diquenza.

The news comes shortly after Naira Marley announced the release date and also shared the official cover art for his album.

Furthermore, the “God’s Timing’s The Best” album foregoes songs like, “O’dun” with Zinoleesky, “Kojosese“, “First Time In America“, and “Coming” with Busiswa.

Naira’s sophomore album, God’s Timing’s The Best, serves as a follow-up to his 2019 albums, Lord of Lamba and Gotta Dance (2015), respectively.

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Why Is God Not Letting Me Meet This Type Of People – Bobrisky Reacts To Photographer Who Took His Life In Abuja
Forum

Why Is God Not Letting Me Meet This Type Of People – Bobrisky Reacts To Photographer Who Took His Life In Abuja

9 hours ago
No More Bullion Van, No More God Fatherism. Yorubas In UK Campaign Against Tinubu
Forum

No More Bullion Van, No More God Fatherism. Yorubas In UK Campaign Against Tinubu

18 hours ago
Okupe Reveals The Only Thing Stopping NNPP And Labour Party From Merging
Forum

Okupe Reveals The Only Thing Stopping NNPP And Labour Party From Merging

1 day ago
Sadio Mane Reveals His Best Two Moments At Liverpool
Forum

Sadio Mane Reveals His Best Two Moments At Liverpool

1 day ago