A Man That Calls You Every time Is Jobless, Not Serious With His Life – Nigerian Pastor (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

A Man That Calls You Every time Is Jobless, Not Serious With His Life – Nigerian Pastor (Video)

A Nigerian clergyman has told women that if a man frequently calls them on the phone, it does not mean he is in love.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1330a30d3727ea69c96a9e81fda4240f.jpeg

According to him, the man is jobless and has nothing serious to do with his life.

The pastor counselled women during a church service on how to know a serious man to take as a partner.

He explained that a man who is serious with his life and wakes up early in the morning will not be wasting his time calling a woman up to 10 times a day.

He said that ladies should not gush over a man that always calls them because he has no work and is not ready to take his future seriously.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 11 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 14 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 15 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’