I Woke Up This Morning With So Much Pain In My Heart – Actor Alex Ekubo Cries

Forum 1 year ago

I Woke Up This Morning With So Much Pain In My Heart – Actor Alex Ekubo Cries

Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo has cried out that he's in pain.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ba0d9a31df838df10fcedf4f448cd38d.jpeg

The actor took to his Instagram page to lament the murder of Deborah Samuel, killed by religious fanatics and the brutal murder of a sound engineer by Okada riders in Lekki Lagos.

According to him, there is so much anger in his heart right now.

He wrote: “I woke up this morning with so much pain in my heart, Nigeria how did we get here, there is so much anger & frustration in the land”.

“Almost everyone is 2 secs away from turning into a werewolf. Pls I am begging, this #JungleJustice trend needs to stop”.

“Today is Deborah & David, tomorrow it can be me, you or someone close to home, take a minute & think about it”.

“Like how are you going about your business, & suddenly you stop to mob, lynch & set another human being ablaze, in the public glare of everyone, you need to be evaluated in a mental institution, arrested & locked away PERMANENTLY, you are a menace to society & not fit to coexist, Who died & made you judge, jury & executor”.

“Also, Section 319 of the criminal code clearly stipulates that when a group of persons take laws into their hands by assaulting or summarily executing a suspected criminal, they are guilty of the offense of assault punishable by 1 year imprisonment, or murder which is punishable by death”.

“We are still trying to find #JusticeForDeborah now we also seeking #JusticeForDavid, we can’t keep loosing Nigeria youth to senseless killings”.

“Lawmakers needs to put in place & enforce stringent laws to abolish jungle justice, it’s barbaric, inhumane & uncivilized”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 3 days ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 6 days ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 6 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 6 days ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami