BBNaija: Viewers Say Reality Show Provided Emotional And Mental Satisfaction

Forum 1 year ago

BBNaija: Viewers Say Reality Show Provided Emotional And Mental Satisfaction

The many viewers of the popular reality television show, Big Brother Naija, have admitted that the show provided emotional and mental satisfaction, according to The Nation.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/14b5416b8e9abd9c1bee0fc5450afe3e.jpg

In a recent report by Plaqad against the backdrop of the BBNaija report which was released at the 2022 Nigerian Entertainment Conference, the report provides valuable insights into the public perception of the famed reality TV show, and its impact on the youth culture in Nigeria and the Nigerian economy.

The report also revealed that 64% of viewers admitted that the show provided emotional and mental satisfaction to them post-pandemic. Also, 75% of ex-housemates say that participating in BBNaija helped them achieve some of their life goals.

Additionally, it was reported that 57% of respondents say that seeing a brand sponsor the show influenced their patronage of the brand.

53% of the respondents also believe that BBNaija is a more reliable route to success than a university degree while 71.7% of respondents watch the show communally with family and friends.

The report also posited that the BBNaija season 6 show created up to 12,000 direct and indirect jobs.

According to Plaqad’s founder, Ayeni Adekunle, the report was derived through primary and secondary statistics sources and comprised both qualitative and quantitative research methods.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 20 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

It
Forum | 20 hours ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 1 day ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday