Eucharia Anunobi Reacts To Reports That She's Dating 27-year-old Colleague, Lucky Oparah

Forum 1 year ago

Eucharia Anunobi Reacts To Reports That She's Dating 27-year-old Colleague, Lucky Oparah

Nigerian actress, evangelist Eucharia Anunobi has broken her silence following accusations that she's secretly dating 27-year-old actor, Lucky Oparah.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/939953ac1269677ef97e199c6c7b9417.jpg

The report has been making rounds online after an alleged sweet Whatsapp note penned by Eucharia to her lover on his birthday surfaced.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY my love. I hope you have a wonderful birthday today. You have made my life interesting and special. Thank you for being in my live, I love you always my love. Your birthday card is below and your gift is in your bank. Love You Lucky,” Eucharia reportedly wrote.

Kemi Filani News claimed they reached out to the actress for her to clear the air on the viral report. However, she didn’t admit and neither did she debunk the claim.

In her words:

“Sorry! This is the height of witchcraft! How demonic and absolutely disgusting. It is well. It’s really well,”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 11 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 16 hours ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 17 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Forum | 18 hours ago