What Brought You Here? You Must Confess - African Woman Goes Spiritual As A Fox Breaks Into Her House (Video)

1 month ago

A video has captured the moment an African mother confronted a fox which broke into her house and stayed in her living room.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f62e2a341c15634be16a039e052b640d.jpeg

In a video shared online, the mum is heard speaking in tongues as she observes the fox sitting in her living room.

"A fox just came into my house. I come against it in the name of Jesus," the mum is heard saying.

She then begins "questioning" the fox.

"What brought you in my house?" the woman asks. "You must confess I'm going to kill you."

Watch The Video Below;

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Woman Celebrates Her Husband Who Patiently Waited For Her After She Friendzoned Him For Over 25 Years
Forum

Woman Celebrates Her Husband Who Patiently Waited For Her After She Friendzoned Him For Over 25 Years

2 hours ago
How To Know If Your Woman Is Cheating – BBNaija Star
Forum

How To Know If Your Woman Is Cheating – BBNaija Star

13 hours ago
22-year-old Woman Vows To Never Have Kids Because They Have No Common Sense And Watch Bad TV (Photo)
Forum

22-year-old Woman Vows To Never Have Kids Because They Have No Common Sense And Watch Bad TV (Photo)

14 hours ago
The Woman King Images Show Viola Davis, John Boyega & More
Forum

The Woman King Images Show Viola Davis, John Boyega & More

14 hours ago