Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (Photos)

Forum 8 years ago

Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (Photos)

Sex and relationship expert Kim Anami claims lifting items with her vagina has improved her sex life and certified her as the woman with the tightest vagina. She claim that she could suction her vaginal muscles to close up that they can become air tight. Imagine what that would do to a human penis.

The mum of one says the exercises using household objects make better lovers of those taking part and promises they give an “emotional, mental, physical and spiritual reboot”.

Kim who calls her technique Vaginal Kung Fu because it is “the study and mastery of something” runs online intimacy tutorials and retreats all over the world for curious couples, Daily Mirror reports.

The 44-year-old fitness instructor says her unique practice has given her own sex life a boost, adding: “My sex life has improved radically and when I started weight lifting with my vagina my partner noticed the difference immediately. My kegel got so elastic that my partner comfesses that i practically sU-Ck the penis dry. Men never have to complain aboutr having a small d!ck because i can make my vagina as fix a firm grip on any object.

“I can have multiple orgasms, I’d say ten or fifteen orgasms in a row,” she said.

"Men can give their lives just to have another taste"

“I can have an energy orgasm, which means an orgasm with takes place without touch, meaning I can have sex with my partner when he’s on the other side of the room or even on the other side of the planet.

“So even hearing his voice or just thinking about him, I can have an orgasm.”

“I really want people to transform from the inside out and what I’ve seen over and over again is that how we show up in bed is how we show up in life and you can actually change a lot of about your life when you examine your sexual expression and you try to shift and change patterns that you have and reconnect to your sexual self.

.“When women reconnect to the vagina by strengthening it and waking it up, which is what we do in the vaginal weight lifting and Kung Fu practice, the end and more far reaching result is that they integrate more of who they are; their sexual being into themselves.”

[ads4]

Now guys, Who wants to try Vaginal Kung Fu?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Woman and the Sea Video Previews ‘Ultimate Underdog Story’
Forum | 4 days ago

Young Woman and the Sea Video Previews ‘Ultimate Underdog Story’

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 6 days ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced
Forum | 1 week ago

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced