10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Police

Forum 8 years ago

10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Police

You may call this female bashing post, but that does not stop it’s the bitter truth in its unclothedness

My encounter with both of them has made me understand they are both synonymous in nature.

Without wasting time. Now let’s analyze what these people share in common

1. Late Coming Attitude
If there’s a robbery operation somewhere and you inform the police to come take charge, they will come immediately the robbers must have gone and will start firing guns, tear gas and will start arresting pedestrians. To the ladies, you invite them on a date and they will show up when the waiters are almost driving you out of the eatery or hotel

2. They Are Indecisive
Yes they are both indecisive. Take for example, policemen arrested you for something you were not guilty of, and they swore with their lives that not even President Buhari will make them let go off you. They same people will later reach an agreement with you on a condition that you should endeavour to dance to their tune. To the Ladies, they may be dating a guy and they must have sworn with their lives that only death can separate them. The same ladies will dump your a$$ for a guy the barely know probably because of his financial standings

3. They Become Unnecessarily Friendly To The Rich
We don’t need T. B Joshua to tell us that, these people love money to the extent that, If you are that broke guy aspiring to be the best amongst your equals. Even if you are a PhD holder and you are poor, these people can make you attempt suicide because they are quick to ridicule and mouth trash you even if you are on your right; but the moment they notice you are rich, they will start laughing hysterically at every word that comes out of your mouth, even if you are as boring as Bob Manuel Udoku

4. They Are Both At Receiving End
Just we know that our policemen men are always at the receiving end, so are our ladies. Take for example, a policeman visits you; he expects you to at least sq££ze some naira notes into his pocket, and when you visit him; he still expects you to do the same. So are many ladies too. When they visit you they expect you to pay for their fare, else, they tag you “Stingy guy”, and when you visit them, they will expect you to at least drop some amount of money as per se you be guy.

[ads4]
5. They Easily Suspect A person And Jump To Conclusion
I guess you might have at a point in time been hara$$ed by policemen who had no evidence against you, yet inflicted pains on you. Take for example, you drove your pop’s car and policemen stopped you at the junction. After presenting the documents of the car to them and conspicuously, they found out that the car actually belongs to your dad not you. They will still keep insisting that you actually stole the car.
To the ladies, they will read your chat history and quickly presume you are dating a lady who enjoys chatting with you, even without seeing flirtacious messages

6. They Are Easily Deceived
Yes ladies and policemen always claim they are too smart to be deceived, but I can tell you that If you know your way, you can deceive them and throw them into a state of discombobulation.

7. They Are Not Appreciative In Nature
By default, both of them are not appreciative. Why I said both of them are not appreciative in nature is that, if you give a policeman a sum of money today, and you refuse to give them money tomorrow, he will never remember that you actually gave him some money yesterday. To the ladies, they believe that every favour done to them is your duty as a man. You may give a lady some millions of naira today, if she picks up quarrel with you tomorrow, she may start saying ”what have you even done that a man has not done before?”

8. They Flirt
The syndrome of flirting runs in the veins of both of them. A policeman will at the end of working hours chill at a local pepper soup joint flirting with ladies who are old enough to be his daughter. To the ladies, they may have boyfriends but will still be flirting under the cloak of “I can not put all my eggs in one basket”

9. They Operate Effectively At Night
Yes they operate effectively at night. You will see police road block @ night stopping trailers and vehicle to get money from them, so as some ladies who display their body @ night waiting for sugar daddies to parade them. Aren’t they synonymous ?

10. Fell free to add yours

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
State Police Non-Negotiable — Jonathan
Forum | 51 mins ago

State Police Non-Negotiable — Jonathan

PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba
Forum | 15 hours ago

PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 18 hours ago