Actress Omoni Oboli Clashes With Thugs On Movie Set (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Actress Omoni Oboli Clashes With Thugs On Movie Set (Video)

Nigerian actress/producer, Omoni Oboli engaged in a face-off with street thugs while filming on set.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ab2004d3058b3b0a81a516abea491fa5.png
The actress who is currently filming the third part of her movie Wives on Strike The Uprising posted a video of the altercation on Instagram on Sunday.

Omoni complained that the thugs were preventing her from shooting her movie scene.

“These people make shooting so tiring! When you try to come between me and my work, I get MAD! This guy probably thought he could mess with a small woman. E shock am las las today! Me that I haven’t closed my eyes for almost 48 hrs wey body don dey pepper me already!”

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 hour ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 hours ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Between The Temples Release Date Set for Jason Schwartzman Comedy Movie
Forum | 16 hours ago

Between The Temples Release Date Set for Jason Schwartzman Comedy Movie

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman