Haaland thanks BVB fans as he prepares for Man City move

Forum 1 year ago

Haaland thanks BVB fans as he prepares for Man City move

Erling Haaland has said farewell to Borussia Dortmund fans ahead of moving to Manchester City.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/46190653690be78b4ba4bc8b3cd87765.jpeg

The striker played his final game in BVB colours and scored a penalty in a 2-1 win versus Hertha Berlin.

He has already agreed to join the blue side of Manchester for a fee of £51million after his release clause was triggered.

In the video, Haaland said: "Dear BVB fans, I had unforgettable years at Dortmund.

"Thank you for the great support, you will always have a place in my heart. All the best to you all."

The clip featured some of his best goals for the Bundesliga club highlighting some of his best moments.

In a further social media post, the 21-year-old wrote: "It has been nothing but an honour to wear this shirt.

"At BVB I've spent memorable moments, met special people, not to mention a fanbase that has been always our extra man on the pitch.

"The Yellow Wall is truly incredible. I'll never forget any of this!"

After his final game, Dortmund presented him with flowers and a thank you message meanwhile his team-mates clapped him on top of the fans singing his name.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 1 day ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 1 day ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race