Zahra Buhari Shares Video Of Islamic Scholar Advising Muslims Not Take Matters Into Their Own Hands When People Insult The Prophet

Forum 1 year ago

Zahra Buhari Shares Video Of Islamic Scholar Advising Muslims Not Take Matters Into Their Own Hands When People Insult The Prophet

President Muhammadu Buhari's daughter, Zahra Buhari-Indimi, has shared a video of Saudi Islamic scholar, Sheikh Assim Al-Hakeem, in which he teaches Muslims on how to respond to people who insult the Prophet.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f5365878d217f3b6d43d1ca4ff4c6731.jpeg

Sheikh Al-Hakeem is said to be one of the prominent propagators of Islam in English in Saudi Arabia.

The mother of two reposted few seconds of the video on her Instagram stories on Sunday May 14, two days after the gruesome murder of a female student in Sokoto, Deborah Samuel, for alleged blasphemy.

In the video, Sheikh Al-Hakeem said people should not take matters into their own hands when someone insults the prophet.

"This depends if you are in a Muslim country. This is a major offence that requires the intervention of the Muslim ruler. You simply report these individuals to the court or to the Muslim ruler," he said.

"It's the duty of the Muslim ruler to execute after going through the legistrative processes and going in front of panel of judges.

"You must not take matters into your own hands because this will turn the community into a jungle." he added.

Watch the video below...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 5 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 5 hours ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 5 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 6 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani