Oh No! Popular Rapper, Lil Keed Is Dead

Forum 1 year ago

Oh No! Popular Rapper, Lil Keed Is Dead

Raqhid Render, the popular American rapper, who is widely known as Lil Keed has died at 24.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7f5b78cd334900c19c30394c88828995.jpeg

His death was confirmed by his brother, Semaja Render, who is also a rapper that goes by the stage name, Lil Gotit.

Sharing a picture of himself and his brother on his Instagram page, Lil Gotit expressed disbelief and sadness over Lil Keed’s death.

Lil Gotit wrote, “I can’t believe I seen you die today bro. I did all my cries. I know what you want me to do and that’s go hard for Mama, Daddy, our brothers, Naychur and Whiteboy #ImaHoldthisShitDown.”

He had earlier shared an Instagram story post where her tagged Lil Keed, saying, “Why bro, why u leave me bro,” followed by many crying emojis.

Mirror UK reported that the rapper left behind a daughter, named Naychur.

The fast-rising late rapper, who hailed from Atlanta, has released a number of albums, singles, and mixtapes.

He was featured in Future’s song Undefeated.

On Lil Keed’s last album, Trapped on Cleveland 3, released in 2020, he collaborated with other artistes like Travis Scott, Young Thug and Chris Brown.

The rapper, who was the youngest of seven children, was signed under Young Thug’s record label, YSL (Young Stoner Life).

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 22 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 23 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 23 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 1 day ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May