Man Utd, Arsenal keen as Dybala's agent in London for Premier League talks

Forum 1 year ago

Man Utd, Arsenal keen as Dybala's agent in London for Premier League talks

The agent of Paulo Dybala is in London this weekend for talks with interested Premier League clubs for the Juventus attacker.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/84f5b00c5b92f64047d786497d4086b2.jpeg

The Argentine will leave Juve when his contract expires in June and while he is expected to sign for Inter Milan, the player's agent Jorge Antun is currently in London to meet with English representatives.

Calciomercato.com says Manchester United, Tottenham and Arsenal are keen.

Antun will hold talks with multiple clubs over the course of the next few weeks as his client searches for a new club. The news comes just a day after new United manager Erik ten Hag held a meeting in Amsterdam to discuss the club's transfer strategy.

Antun will also meet Frank Trimboli in the capital, an intermediary tasked with representing other interested English sides. Dybala's agent is likely to test the waters and will make a proposal to Manchester United and others stating a deal could be struck if the total wage and bonus package reaches around £6.8million.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 23 hours ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman
Forum | 1 day ago

Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town