One Nigeria Can't Work, It’s Best We Go Our Separate Ways - Ruth Kadiri Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Sokoto Student

Forum 1 year ago

One Nigeria Can't Work, It’s Best We Go Our Separate Ways - Ruth Kadiri Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Sokoto Student

Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri has disclosed that one Nigeria cannot work except the excesses in the nation can be truly checked.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/739137201228eb61b487c1fe7cb7658f.jpeg

The mother of one said this in an Instagram post on Friday, following the death of Deborah Samuel, a female student of Shehu Shagari College of Education in Sokoto.

Ms Samuel, a 200-level student of the Department of Early Childhood Education in the college, was mobbed after being accused of blasphemy against Prophet Muhammad in a voice note she sent on her class WhatsApp group.

Reacting to the traffic demise, Ruth Kadiri said: “One Nigeria can truly not work, except these excesses can boldly and truly be checked. The country’s constitution is a mess. The leaders’ hands are tied. If we cannot find laws that stand above religion. Then it’s best we both go our separate ways.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/815e9eb5abe363a22a25370fb270203d.jpeg

Meanwhile, the police said they have arrested two people in connection with the incident. More arrests are expected as the school remains shut.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 1 day ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music